Missouri, like the rest of the country, continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make sure you are relying on accurate, timely information as you deal with the coronavirus pandemic in your community.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): Coronavirus Information
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus, Advice for the Public
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: Coronavirus in Missouri
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: Dealing with Anxiety During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Senior Services: COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The highly transmissible Delta variant is leading to an alarming rise in COVID cases and hospitalizations.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.
- Vaccines are widely accessible and all Missourians ages 12 and up are eligible to be vaccinated. Find a vaccine here.
- Vaccines continue to reduce both a person's risk of contracting COVID-19 and are highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, including against the Delta variant.
- Certain immunocompromised individuals are eligible to receive a third COVID-19 vaccination. All Americans may be able to receive a booster shot as early as this fall.